Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Scotty and Pete Scotty and Pete

...

I kind of hated it but I gave it a 5/5 anyway because it made me laugh out loud. Damn you!

An Unfortunate Girl:ONE An Unfortunate Girl:ONE

Good Plot, Great Script, Excellent Voice Actress

Keep up the good work. Keep pushing yourself to use new techniques to increase your video production's quality. I look forward to parts 2 & 3.

RedHand RedHand

fixes

I couldn't get the scene selection menu to work. It would highlight when I clicked them as though they would work, but nothing happened. Also, when I clicked on "Glass Shard A" instead of play all, after what I would assume was the end of the scene, it simply went black rather then going back to the main menu. Hope this helps.

-Donler

Rhg10: Fllffl Vs D Rhg10: Fllffl Vs D

A 10 for inspiration

You truly show that it doesn't require extreme animation skills in order to get across an emotion or story. I think this should be a sign for other aspiring animators that even though they are starting out from a meager beginning that they can make up for their beginning nature through excellent tact and creativity.

only critique, I would have liked more of a music crescendo leading up to the impact when he hits the ground at the end, and rather then letting out a scream have him whisper, "no" as the screen pans away to the sword.

Amateur Success.

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

aww...sad...I know people will follow this advice

I give you a 10 for humor because you successfully created the most true video about Newgrounds. 90% of people who submit are bad at it. Unfortunately the impressionable 90% I just mentioned are now going to follow that and create the wonderfuly bad videos that get blammed within the first 10 min (or somehow slip by with a .98 Score...not sure how that happens...damn hackers) You lose 3 points because of those stupid ppl who actually follow this guide. Very funny though. Excellent overuse of memes. 3 thumbs up.

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

Great animation, great music

Nice creativity, and I have to say, after seeing Andy McKee in concert I was really impressed. He has really good stage presence and a surprising guitar style. You're both amazing.

Oggy-cheese responds:

Thanks. I'd love to see that guy live, he's brilliant.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

...

STARFISH LOVE YOU!

Technicolor Phase Technicolor Phase

Really good job!

I loved it. The graphics were something that I was a bit concerned about right off the bat, but the transitions and creativity you used made your video a great success. I hope you continue to make some more and I look forward to seeing more creativity as your artistry skill improves. Best of luck.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

There She is should have won!

Agreed with seaborgio.