*Flight* *Flight*

The Game - Don't lose it

Pro-Tips. How to beat the game in under 20 days:

Your first 3 throws aim high. If you can't purchase three power-ups in your first two turns, start over.

After that, give some really hard throws, but keep it fairly straight and under 3 meters. You'll get a really good velocity bonus giving you extra meters (and ultimately points) Once you upgrade hurricane and have navigation controls you can keep getting a boost off windmills. 10, 20, 30 at a time. Don't be afraid to pull really far back on your plane to keep its momentum to reach the next windmill.

Purchase Lightweight/Aerodynamic upgrades first followed by the ability to steer your plane. Always choose to upgrade your plane over other upgrades ("Better Model").

Use Rudder Control to bounce off of windmills. Once you have enough money, upgrade Hurricane and crane booster as fast as you can.

Don't ever purchase any upgrades from the bottom row except Crane Duration (after you have passed the first 1 or 2 levels.

Remember: To clear a stage you must go for distance. Conveniently this is also the best way to get points. I'd know. I've spent just over 16 hours playing this game.

After you've reached the third stage you should work on upgrading Lucky Star and Green Fuel.

Throwing Power and Fire engine I did not mention so far because they are not very important to upgrade after you upgrade them initially. These are your 1-and-done power-ups.

I hope it helps!

DJManiax DJManiax

Another music based game

Some of the timing was slightly off and menu options could have been slightly better, but you had good music, graphics, medals, and the "Toasty Girl". so good job. Excellent features and descriptions of how to play were decent.

A perfect game for those of you who like Dance Dance Revolution, In The Groove, Stepmania, Audio Surf, Pump It Up, Guitar Hero, Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Dx., Taiko Drum Master, and Beatmania.

TaroNuke responds:

The toasty girl this time is the villain of an adventure game I'm working on xD

FUCK YEAH IN THE GROOVE

Prizma Puzzle 3 Prizma Puzzle 3

Good game. A variety of difficulties

I have been having trouble with nearly everything after level 18. A good challenge.

Hot Spot Hot Spot

you're improving

its better than your last game. Keep on improving.

Instructions were overly complicated
You did have a HQ sound file.
easy to cheat the game. You can get into an infinite loop and combine all of the enemies into one if you just start doing circles. Easily over 10million points.

H.A.L.C. 4 Slot H.A.L.C. 4 Slot

strategy

Play until you have 10,000 points or so. After page 103 the pictures go down hill.
Also, as there seems to be no reason not to, always play the game from the Television option in the lower right corner of book pages. You earn the movies if you get multiple stars and you still get the random summer pics.

Enter: removes slot machine
#1-9: automatically turns pages
#0: turns autoplay off

Your Secret Pleasure Your Secret Pleasure

It described me almost perfectly

There was only 1 question I felt like I had to lie because my answer wasn't an option. It was spot on in describing me and seemed to be a pretty high quality quiz. Granted if you don't like hentai, why are you clicking on adult links in the first place?

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Good game. needs an update though V0.8?

Amazing game as always. I like the rpg-map-wandering element you added to this one. It certainly is a nice change of pace from your other wonderful games.

However in the quest screen it isn't possible to see what items are named so you don't know what it is you're trying to retrieve. Every time I run my mouse over an NPC in the quest menu it will let me see a picture of the items I need, but I can't see a name or description of what it is (unlike in other menus) I just thought you might want this brought to your attention. Thanks for always keeping your fans in mind.

-Donler

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

fun stuff

Tower of Heaven was a fairly good challenge. Although not too difficult until level 9. The others just required patience. If you want a truly challenging game then look up "IWBTG". If you like these challenging games I promise you will like it as well, although I promise you will not beat it. =)

Excellent game, creative rule structures. Here are some of them:
1. no touching gold blocks
2. no walking left
3. no touching the sides of blocks
4. no touching living things (grass, butterflies)
5. no Checking the rules

a hint: those things that look like they're blowing fire, its actually air and can propel you differently depending on what angle you approach them from. : )

Sex Kitten - Megamart Sex Kitten - Megamart

Ok game, difficulty needs work though

Cheating, ahh yes...here's at least 3 'pic-wins' as is.

1.Remember you can use Alt+Tab.
2.Remember your keyboard has a Print Screen function.
3.Some of the games you can right click and push "Play" to win.\

Most of the games are very difficult and not worth the meager 1 pic you get (though the pics are fairly good and the music for the game is nice too) It certainly could use some work.

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

I'm backing up TrainNeck's review

I loved the game, but getting a brilliant instead of an excellent is nearly impossible with the setup given. It requires selling off any nearby fireturrets and hoping that consistently using your flame magic spell and a fear (ice) tower will do the trick. But it really seems to be luck based whether that even works when you have all of the upgrades. 2 of the last five rounds seem, I hate to say it, "too difficult" when facing the ideal opponent, the Head Ninja. 5 seconds of invis is a bit too strong a tactic to fight when it cannot be 'debuffed'.